The Motorsport Event for all.
Saturday 10th July 2021.
Celebrating 26 years at The Castle Combe Race Circuit Est 1995
Online Booking & Payments NOW LIVE !!!
Entry ticket prices on the day £15.00pp, this is via one of the many public car parks..
No Paddock entry on the day without a pre-ordered car pass.
No Dogs allowed at this Race Circuit except Guide Dogs.
Entry Prices up to the 30th June 2021
**Availiable via the booking pages of this website**
£13 Advance entry per person Only
£14 Advance entry for Car and Driver (access to Paddock)
£117 All Day Track Session (RSOC Members)
£137 All Day Track Session (Non RSOC Members)
All the entry prices now includes post and packaging
RS Combe 2021 Showline Number .. 07958233706
Come and experience the thrills and spills of motor sport and its roots, Enthusiasts from around the country joining together to bring you a great day out.
The track action varies from enthusiasts who have spent time and money modifying their own cars to motor sport companies testing their development cars packed full of all the latest racing technology.
We have around 100 Visiting Clubs every year to the event, its not just restricted to the Ford RS Groups but many other Car Club's and Internet Based Forum clubs.
Plenty of kid’s entertainment and fun fair type rides for all the family.
Enjoy a Charity Fun Ride and be subjected to several laps at accelerating speeds as be out in High Performance Cars which are currently competing in UK and European Rallies. All proceeds go to a locally selected Charity which for 2021 is Bath Cats & Dogs Home
The 2021 Parade will consist of TBC
Please note that numbers will be limited so be sure to apply early.
All proceeds from the Parade laps will go to our 2021 Charity which in association with
This year’s event will be hosting a round of the RS Owners Club Concours Competition Sponsored by Auto Glym.
There is a Show and Shine competition for all to take part in, please book in prior to the Event.
Admission on the day is £15 per person, with under 16 free.
All tickets and passes will posted out from late April.
The Gates will open from 7.00am to 5.00pm
Track Sessions commence at 9.00am
Only Vehicle Pass holders can access the site via the Paddock entrance.
Charity Ride 2021
Charity Rides are £10 for 3 Laps or the Castle Combe Circuit. Places are only available on the day, so book your place early.
Booking on the day will be in the Strawford centre opposite the pit lane.
The RS Combe girls grace the day with their fun attitude. They’ll also there to help our visitors find their way around the show, they will also be round selling raffle tickets for our chosen Charity so please look out for them.
Parade Lap Display
It is traditional now at the RS Combe to have our annual lunchtime parade lap. Previous parade laps have included the Series 1 and 2 RS Turbos , MkI and MkII Escort's, Sierra Cosworth's, Sapphire Cosworth's, RS Fiesta's, Ford Probe's, KA's, Racing Puma's, ‘The Mighty Escorts’ Through the Years
We have also Celebrated Castle Combe’s 60th Anniversary, RSOC Club’s 30th year, Racing Pumas 10th anniversary & Bristol and Swindon’s 15th year at Castle Combe
2021 will consist of ……………TBC………………………. & the winners of the best club stands from 2019 both RS & non RS .
Please note that numbers will be limited so be sure to apply early..
All variants are welcome to take part, both modified and standard examples will be on show throughout the day with a special infield display and included in the lunchtime parade lap organized for those taking part.
Entry will be £15.00 + £7 (this is the charity amount of which all of this will go to the 2021 charity) per vehicle on the day which includes infield display parking, the lunch hour track display and admission for the driver.
Classic Parade Laps Over the Years
- 2019 - RS200 , Focus RS mk 2 , Escort RS Turbo ser 1 , Capri RS , Racing Puma & the winners of the best club stands from RS Combe 2018 both RS & non RS
- 2018 -
- 2017 - The RS500, Escort RS1600i, Escort RS Cosworth, Fiesta RS1800, the Focus RS MK 1 & the winners of the best club stands from 2016 both RS & non RS
- 2016 - RS Capri's, RS Cosworth 3dr's, MK5/6 Escort RS2000, Escort S2 RS Turbo and MK2 Escort RS2000
- 2015 - RS Capri, Racing Puma, Mk2 Escoert and 20th AnniversaryParade.
- 2014 - RS Capri's, Escort RS Turbo series 1, Racing Puma's plus the winning RS & non RS visiting Clubs from 2013.
- 2013 -
- 2012 - RS Capri's, ST Mondeo plus Racing Puma's
- 2011 - ‘The Mighty Escorts’ Through the Years, RS Capri’s plus Racing Pumas
- 2010 - Celebrate Castle Combe’s 60th Anniversary, RSOC Club’s 30th year, Racing Pumas 10th anniversary & Bristol and Swindon’s 15th year at Castle Combe
- 2009 - 25th Years of the Bristol RS Owners Club & 15th Years of the Swindon RS Owners Club. 25th Years of the Series 1 RS Turbo & the 40th Year of the RS Capri. Puma Regional Collection
- 2008 - 40th year’s celebration of the Ford Escort RS we are inviting all RS versions to take part., 25 years of the RS1600i, and 20 years of the Sierra Sapphire Cosworth’s, RS Capri, Ford Racing Puma and the 10th anniversary of the Ford Mondeo
- 2007 - Celebrating 21 Years of the Cosworth Name and 30 Years of the MK2 RS Escorts
- 2006 - RS Capri’s, and the 25th anniversary of the marques of the RS range of vehicles
- 2005 - Parade of the RS Capri’s, and the 25th anniversary of the marques of the RS range of vehicles
- 2004 - Parade of the RS Fiesta's, Racing Puma's, Ford Probe's, KA's & the legendary Sierra Cosworth RS500's.
- 2003 - Parade of the RS Capri’s,RS 1600i’s,RS Focus, Ford ST’s and the Ford Racing Puma’s
- 2002 - Parade of the White RS Legends & Racing Puma's
- 2001 - Parade of the RS Escorts & Racing Puma's
- 2000 - Parade of the Sapphire RS Cosworth
- 1999 - Parade of 30yrs of RS History
- 1998 - World's Largest Parade of the Escort Cosworth's
- 1997 - Parade of all Types of RS's Produced
This years event will once again be welcoming trade stands to attend RS Combe 2021, We are expecting a greater number of traders to attend this year, at this ever growing motorsport event.
ENTRY IS BY ADVANCED BOOKING ONLY.
If you would like to enter as a trader please fill out the form below and return it to the address shown. A vehicle pass will be sent to you prior to the event allowing you access to the infield area.
Please note that the vehicle pass does not include admission fee. All occupants without passes will be required to pay £15 on entry. Wrist Bands to be worn at all times please.
PROMOTIONAL STAFF TO STAY ON TRADE STANDS.
The closing date is 4th July 2021
If you are unable to use Paypal please download the trade form and return by post with your cheque by the 30th June 2021
We welcome any car club wishing to bring along some of their club members cars .
The club can be non RS cars and do not have to be manufactured by Ford
For Club displays please complete club application on our booking page, the booking process has been enhanced from previous years .
Postal bookings closing date is 30th June 2021
Vehicle passes will be sent to you prior to the event allowing you access to the infield arena. The passes do not include any admission fee.
All occupants will be required to pay on entry either by advance bookings (please see the ‘Advance tickets application’ for discounted ticket prices) or by payment on the day.
VISITING CLUB DISPLAYS ARE BY ADVANCED BOOKING ONLY
This year , like last year there are 3 options for the track and priced accordingly for both RSOC members and non RS members .
All day ... 9 - 1pm then 2 - 5pm
AM ....... 9 – 1pm
PM ......... 2 - 5pm
To book your car on the track please visit the track booking page of this web site .
The car does not have to be an RS or even a Ford Car .
All the passes you need will be sent out to you prior to the event detailing the correct entry gate to access the circuit , the track entry pass will allow the car and driver only into the circuit any addital occupants and support vehicles drivers will required to either pay on the day or pay in advance using the on-line booking page .